Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Recovering from Vacation...but boy was it fun!

We had a great time visiting with family this last week and half.  I won't give you a headache describing our complicated plans...but lets just say there was a lot of you drive this car here, i'll dive here, and we'll all meet here. 


We stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge.  We had soo much fun!! I thought my kids were going to shrivel up into prunes!  We were there Thurs- Mon, but took one day off to head to my aunts house about 30 minutes away.  Great Family reunion and My Aunt Rocks for opening up her house to all of us!









Im sure some family members are going to kill me for these pictures, but i think they are GREAT!  We had water slides, Adventure Quests, and LOTS OF FOOD!  I think I gained 5 LBS!!! UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit and Sew


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Etsy Shop