Thursday, July 22, 2010

Last items for the show...can't sew anymore!!

Just finished up my last few items for the Summer Bash tomorrow.  Its 10 pm and I MUST get some SLEEP!

I thought these were appropriate seeing as we are coming to the end of Summer and Everyone will be making that LAST trip before school starts...

I love these handy dandy Chalk Mats.  One side has a "CHALK FABRIC" and the other a children inspired designer fabric.  I have used ribbon and acrylic snaps (attached using my 100 lb snap setter :) ) to keep the mats closed.  Easy to open and easy to roll back up.

These are especially great to keep kids entertained at the dinner table in Restaurants, Doctors Offices, City Bus, Subway, Train...anywhere the kids need to be sitting still...yet want something to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit and Sew


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Etsy Shop