Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Busy Busy.... Check out the Lap Top case i made using Amy Butlers Pattern

I have been super busy, spending a lot of time at Hip Stitch.  I also have been trying to keep up with requested sewing projects...

Here is one I will share with you...I was up until 11:30 last night sewing it.  It was a total of a 7 hour project!!!  Needless to say...i won't be making one of these again! :)

Btw...the used pattern will be for sale this week at the shop if you want to come and buy it CHEAP and try this one yourself!

The best feature on the whole thing is the Kokeshi Applique Doll I embroidered on the outside main panel!!!

TAKE A PEEK!
 Here is a close up of her!!! She is sooo soo pretty!  Be on the Look out for MORE projects to come using these CUTE Kokeshi Dolls!
All Closed up. 
Top Flap Opened
Bottom Opened
Left Flap Opened
 The entire carrier opened.  Of course I had MY laptop upside down...der!  
 THE END!!!  
After 7 hours of LABOR...shouldn't I have come out with a baby or something??  Just sayin....

1 comment:

  1. You're too talented girl! WOW.......and your chalkmats make me sick. I wish I could make them that professinal looking--ahahahahaha You're AWSOME. I hope the store has been successfull, love to you and yours...
    nat

    ReplyDelete

Sit and Sew


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Etsy Shop