Thursday, November 4, 2010

Moving In....

A couple weeks ago I met the sweetest fabric shop owner, Suzanne.  I instantly fell in love with her quaint and ever hip shop!  


Well...im moving in!  I am lugging all these wonderful items that have FOREVER and not so forever been taking up space in my house and putting them in an environment that welcomes them!! LOL

I will still have my website available to you 24/7!  But this just gives those in the local area a place to physically walk into to see all the delights i have to offer.

I will have FABRICS, NOTIONS, OTHER SUPPLIES, AND ALL THE HANDMADE GOODIES FOR SALE at HIPSTICH STARTING MONDAY!

I will post some before and after pictures...as soon as we get it alll REVAMPED this weekend!  I'm so excited and I can't wait to see everyone come in and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit and Sew


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Etsy Shop